- Easter Card or Picture from the Internet
- Problem Set
- Place students into groups of 2-4.
- Find a picture of an Easter Card – or you could buy an actual card. You would need one per group.
- Copy the card unless you bought a real one.
- Cut the card into pieces. You need a piece for every problem you are going to have students solve. For example, if they will solve 6 problems, cut the card into 6 pieces.
- Problem Set – You could use a worksheet or problems from student textbook.
- As students solve a problem, give them a piece to the card.
- Solve one math problem.
- Get one piece of your card.
- Repeat the steps until you have all of your picture’s pieces.
- Put your card together.
Want more activities like this sent to you every week? Join our mailing list!