B9, B9 and we slowly mark B9 on our Bingo board. This is not the bingo found in your local VFW hall. This is Bingo with a PE twist!
Want more game ideas, click here!
- Type the problems that you want to use in the game below. Copy these problems, enough for students in groups of 2-4. Use a different color paper for each group if possible.
- Cut out all of the problems. Place the problems in an envelope or Ziploc bag. Write a different number on each envelope or bag.
- Place your desks tables into groups of 2-4. Give each group of desks a number. Then hang their problems across from their location in the room.
- Type the answer to each problem in the center of a page. Use one page per answer.
- Print the answers on 11×14 paper. Place these problems in the center of the room as a bingo board. You can have more or fewer problems than I have but they need to make a square. To win bingo students need to have solved correctly all of the problems horizontal, vertical or diagonal on the board.
- Copy the movement page, cut them apart and give each group one of the movements. You can change these to anything you want but need one per group. I had students change their movements every 2-3 minutes by rotating clockwise amongst the groups in the room.
- With your group, doing your movement, move across the room to your team’s bag of problems. Take out one problem and doing your movement move back to your desks.
- Solve your problem.
- With your group, doing your movement, move to the bingo board and place your problem on its corresponding answer on the bingo board.
- Repeat the previous three steps until you have achieved bingo – you have all problems marked horizontally, vertically or on a diagonal.
- Repeat the first three steps until you have super bingo – the entire board filled.
Student movements: These can be changed to any movement. You need one per group.
- Walking Lunge
- Hop on one Foot
- Hop Side to Side
Modification: Give each student group a dance move!
- Electric Slide
- Whip and Nae Nae
- Running Man
- Shopping Cart
Want more game ideas, a free murder mystery and access to our Active Math Library – Join our mailing list now!